music download slow

LC 19:30 28 Oct 03

i use kazaa to download music and have just upgraded to broadband. all my speed tests are fine, but when i download music the rates are still as slow as with my old dial up connection. if it is because of kazaa can anyone recommend a better site that would allow me faster downloads?

A_World_Maker 19:55 28 Oct 03

Personally, I use this software for ermmm well.. you figure it out click here
regards Andy

TommyRed 20:05 28 Oct 03

If you're using Kazaa it's probably 'Uncle Sam' trying to track you down. Check for nasties if you're using KMD click here and click here . You won't get many admirers of Kazaa on here. HTH TR

alan 2273 20:08 28 Oct 03

I do not use these programs but if you are downloading files from a dial up connection they will still be as slow, try to find a high connection speed and download from them.

Proxy Worm 20:12 28 Oct 03

Dont et people started on Kazaa and how many problems are on other forums aswell. But it is dues to a dailup connection, if you wantt fast then opt for broadband alson sometimes the other persons speed is slow aslwell.

Kazzzzaaa- in my opinion its just a spyware programme!!!

Dividend 10:45 29 Oct 03

Sorry made a mistake

keenan 11:10 29 Oct 03

Agree with 'proxy worm' kazaa is full of spyware.
If music downloading is your thing,in the Nov issue of PCA this click here
made an interesting read, and this click here
came out tops and Spyware free!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…