Music download from laptop to MP3 Player

slaps 07:55 21 May 07

Hi all...I am unable to download music files from my laptop to my MP3 player using SONY Sonicstage 4.0 software. I get a message box stating "unable to transfer due to file transfer count being zero". Is there a way round this or is this a copyright facility?? Please can you advise.

mymate 15:50 21 May 07

I have a Sony player that uses Sonic Stage. Have you tried just putting in a cd in to your laptop and putting the music on that way to see if it works ?
Is the music you already have on your laptop from Itunes ?

slaps 08:59 22 May 07

I have tried this but cannot acces files on the player....it just displays 'NO DATA' when I press play on the MPS Player. However there do seem to be files transfered when I look into the Drive through Windows Explorer. Could they be DRM enabled.

mymate 10:18 22 May 07

click here

Have a look on that web page.
I always had the problem where it duplicates the songs on the player. if you look at all the threads on that page, one guy says shut down any running programs , i remember doing that.

mymate 10:30 22 May 07

click here

Morrie put this on .look for Viao link on the page,i did use that once when Sonicstage kept crashing my computer,but you wont get as many songs on it as sonicstage does but you see if the songs you put on using Viao go on to the player .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…