music download

madPentium 21:45 06 Nov 03

I have downloaded a few music tracks from HMV and paid for licenses but lately their web site seems to be suffering all kinds of problems. Their technical support takes days to respond too. I looked at napster but it only supports the USA. Are there any other SAFE and LEGAL download sites for music that I can use?
HMV downloads WMA files which seem to be excellent quality.

Many thanks.

misters 21:51 06 Nov 03

You will find on this site a lot of the people dont support downloading music.

madPentium 21:54 06 Nov 03

why not? when I am paying? Whats the difference in paying ?1 or more a track and downloading it, rather than not buying anything in the shops cause there is only one track I like? Surely this makes economic sense to both parties?

Jester2K II 21:56 06 Nov 03

misters - only from the likes of Kazzaa etc

madPentium clearly stated "downloaded a few music tracks from HMV and paid for licenses "

Terrahawk 22:14 06 Nov 03

as jester2k has said downloading copyrighted music from p2p apps is frowned upon for legal reasons but nobody has a problem giving advice on legaly downloaded music any way back to the origional question i dont know what it is like but may be worth a look click here

Salinger 22:24 06 Nov 03

If you are legally downloading music I don't see why the Holier than Thou brigade are getting their knickers in a twist.

Jester2K II 23:06 06 Nov 03

The "Holier than Thou brigade" aren't - only misters who clearly misread the thread...

misters 22:15 07 Nov 03

I'm sorry i did misread the thread i hold my hands up and wish madPentium good luck on finding a good site for downloading his tracks.

Again SORRY!

stutrav 23:15 07 Nov 03

don`t see the problems I thought the internet represented freedom fom the repressive rules and regulations imposed from those who are coining it in every day by our compliance to their rules and regulations

the music you d`load is normally from multi millionaires and people who are living life to the excess

your small download will hardly make a dent in their capital or suppress their musical integrity

if you want to know where to get what u want and from where e-mail me

nkosi 23:20 07 Nov 03

All the legal download sites are served by OD2 and their home page click here has links to them. They all have the same music and all use Windows Media Player 9. Just choose the one with the interface you like best. My boy and I are currently trying the MSN Music Club.

keenan 23:51 07 Nov 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…