Multivision pc's---- to buy or not?

RICKSPARK 18:30 04 Jan 03
  RICKSPARK 18:30 04 Jan 03

Has anyone any good / bad experience of Multivision pc's.
Any threads appreciated before i take the plunge!!

AndySD 18:36 04 Jan 03

Use Search at the top of the page...type in multivision and choose consumer watch and All Discusions... just remember that virtually all the posters here have a complaint. My personal advice is if you like the PC then look for a review of that model online....if you still like it .... then get it.

tigger2406 18:41 04 Jan 03

Virtually all the posters have a complaint, because people so rarely bother to say anything nice. For some balance my MV is now four months old and still wicked, if slightly bypassed by the march of time and prices. No problems whatsoever except a delay to the delivery time. However, what's a week (promised 2wks, delinvered in 3) when I'm going to keep it till the bovines return to the mothership...

At the end of the day if you look at all the makers you'll find a huge list of moans for each. So just buy the one you like the spec and price of and give 'em hell IF it goes wrong.

AndySD 18:42 04 Jan 03

One very good point to note is they supply the Original CD and License for the operating system... a must have with Windows XP (Personal opinion)

MAJ 18:44 04 Jan 03

If that's true, and I've no reason to doubt you, I know where my next comp is coming from.

tigger2406 18:47 04 Jan 03

Absolutely true, it's one thing that everyone agrees on...

MAJ 18:49 04 Jan 03

I've just started saving again............. well, I'll start at the end of the month. :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…