Multivision n251c1 drivers?

YinHoNg 14:41 05 Sep 05

Hiya. I'm missing my GRAPHICS, AUDIO and PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER drivers....

Its for my Multivision n251c1 laptop.

I've tried searching google for them but i cant seem to find anything. Can somebody help me find it?

Diodorus Siculus 14:52 05 Sep 05

click here
Everest will give you a better id for the components.

PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER: a modem / network card

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:53 05 Sep 05

Help click here any good?

Run Everest Everest Home Edition click here will tell you make and model should then be able to find drivers

YinHoNg 15:17 05 Sep 05

Everest has told me that my graphics driver is an ATI Radeom 9000(M9). it then pointed me to this address for the driver download:

click here

I chose xp drivers and software. And then i chose radeon. But after that it doesnt ask me to be any more specific. i.e. will the Radeon drivers support ALL radeon products?

Diodorus Siculus 15:20 05 Sep 05

Nvidia certainly provide and all-in-one driver; ATI may well do the same.

YinHoNg 16:10 05 Sep 05

I've downloaded the radeon ones but its come up with errors when i'm installing it.

The motherboard for my laptop is a via vt8367 apollo kt333 - could the radeon 9000 be the onboard graphics with this mobo?

if not, i have no idea what else to do!

YinHoNg 16:24 05 Sep 05

its come up with an error saying, " INF error. Video driver not found! "

Any ideas?

YinHoNg 17:05 05 Sep 05

Hiya guys. After a frustrating day researching everything i can, i've found that click here have unofficial but working drivers for ati mobility drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…