Multivision n251c1 drivers?

YinHoNg 14:41 05 Sep 05

Hiya. I'm missing my GRAPHICS, AUDIO and PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER drivers....

Its for my Multivision n251c1 laptop.

I've tried searching google for them but i cant seem to find anything. Can somebody help me find it?

Diodorus Siculus 14:52 05 Sep 05

click here
Everest will give you a better id for the components.

PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER: a modem / network card

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:53 05 Sep 05

Help click here any good?

Run Everest Everest Home Edition click here will tell you make and model should then be able to find drivers

YinHoNg 15:17 05 Sep 05

Everest has told me that my graphics driver is an ATI Radeom 9000(M9). it then pointed me to this address for the driver download:

click here

I chose xp drivers and software. And then i chose radeon. But after that it doesnt ask me to be any more specific. i.e. will the Radeon drivers support ALL radeon products?

Diodorus Siculus 15:20 05 Sep 05

Nvidia certainly provide and all-in-one driver; ATI may well do the same.

YinHoNg 16:10 05 Sep 05

I've downloaded the radeon ones but its come up with errors when i'm installing it.

The motherboard for my laptop is a via vt8367 apollo kt333 - could the radeon 9000 be the onboard graphics with this mobo?

if not, i have no idea what else to do!

YinHoNg 16:24 05 Sep 05

its come up with an error saying, " INF error. Video driver not found! "

Any ideas?

YinHoNg 17:05 05 Sep 05

Hiya guys. After a frustrating day researching everything i can, i've found that click here have unofficial but working drivers for ati mobility drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…