multiple word file print problems

as_cummins 15:46 20 Jul 05

Hi,
I'm having problems printing multiple MS Word files to a printer. I haven't had this problem before and it's usually very straight forward - highlight the files then right click and print and it works. Now it doesn't even acknowledge me having asked it to print.
Does anyone know of any settings to chance to fix this?
It would be great if you could help.

Thanks,
Andrew

olddick 16:44 20 Jul 05

Can you be a little more explicit?

What printer is it and what interface does it use?

I assume you have a printer installed and set as default, sometimes you get strange problems if you have the full version adobe acrobat installed!

as_cummins 09:44 21 Jul 05

well the printer is a canon GP 405 and it has worked before from this PC I'm on and from all other PC's in the office so I don't think it's the printer. When I right click ONE file in the folder and print it, it goes into the print Q then prints. If I select 2 or more and try the same it just ignores the command and never even enters the print Q. If I open the print Q window from printers/settings, and try and drag and drop the files into the printer to print, it will work for one but not for 2 or more.
Does this make any sense do you think? Are there settings that stop more than one file being selected for printing?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…