Multiple Sites on 1&1 Package?

Ben Avery 15:27 15 Jun 04

I have a 1&1 "Home" package and it provides far more webspace and traffic than I need for my own site alone.

I have setup a site for a friend and have purchased the domain name, what I want to know is if I can add a folder to my package's site root (./) and put the website pages in there (e.g. ../site2/index.html) then direct the new domain (added to my Home package) to this folder so that when you type it (e.g. "") it takes you to the file ../site2/index.html and the address bar would still only display "http ://" with the traffic and webspace coming out of my Home package?

Is this how it works?

BA 10:17 16 Jun 04

a new folder with the site name,and place the HTML in that. Your url will be the h t t p new folder name . com.

I run five domains from one business package. All have their individual addresses.

Ben Avery 11:08 16 Jun 04

Cheers chap, all sorted now. In fact I'd appreciate a little goosey at the site I've designed and an opinion of the site layout if poss?

I'll start a new thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…