Multiple printing of business cards

Yimbo 01:22 04 Aug 04

This is probably a dumb question!! I have got my business card all set up in MS Office Publisher and looking very smart. But I can't for the life of me find how to send it to my printer (Epson 760) so that it will print multiple copies (ususally 8 or10) per page to end up with the standard size cards. Can you help me please?

stlucia 08:37 04 Aug 04

Using a desktop publisher (Pagemaker) I simply select all, then copy and paste it 7 more times at appropriate places on the page. I'm sure the same can be done with Word (if that's what you're using) if you first create a 2 x 4 or 2 x 5 table and then place a copy of your design into each cell.

It may need some trial and error to get the spacing right for whatever business card stock you're using (I use Avery sheets which are pre-punched so that the cards push out very neatly).

cga 08:58 04 Aug 04

I use a very cheap business card printying program. It has built in templates for Avery and other major card formats.

It produces very professional results with artwork included - mine has a thumbnail H+S picture of me (well that may not look so good).

€dstowe 10:30 04 Aug 04

Probably easiest to use Avery business card blanks and degign them with Avery Design Pro 2000 Lite, obtainable free from: click here this will give muliple copies automatically (if you tell it to, of course).

Design Pro is a very versatile piece of software - especially considering the price;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…