multiple photo prints

daisy2bell 11:39 20 Oct 06

I have a programme "PhotoSheet" which allows you to print multiple copies of photos of diferent sizes on to one A4 sheet.
Unfortunatly it won't work on XP.
Is there any other programme (free if possible) which I could download.
Thanks

James. 12:22 20 Oct 06

click here any good

anskyber 12:25 20 Oct 06

When you say multiple copies of different sizes do you mean several copies of the same (or a few) photos but all the same size? (whatever has been chosen)

Or do you mean on the same A4 sheet the ability to have photos(s) printed to different sizes eg postcard, 7x5 and so on?

fazer 12:43 20 Oct 06

If you are only interested in printing the photo's as opposed to editing them in any way, then use Word - copy'n paste, resize as you would any image and press print! Easy - plus you have the advantage of then saving the page as a Word document for perhaps future printing.

daisy2bell 12:55 20 Oct 06

Thanks guys.
James: I have copied that link and will look at it and see if it is what I want.
anskyber:You can choose various sizes of photos which will all fit on an A4 sheet.
fazer: I'll check your suggestion out as well.

What I am looking for is very similar to "Adobe active share" you can choose package printing then gives about 4-5 diferent options. But it is rather limited.

jack 14:01 20 Oct 06

Many older programs do not work on XP
But some might
Go to 'My Computer'/Help and Support,in the field type 'Compatability'
Then read up 'Getting older programs to run on XP.

daisy2bell 14:38 20 Oct 06

Thanks Jack
As it would not install, I had to run the compatibility straight from the instalation CD, and then it installed correctly.
Thanks. All working now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…