Multiple page alignment

Marko797 11:17 28 Oct 07

After trying quite a few web design progs, I have settled with WYSIWYG Web Builder 4.

I've developed my site which currently has 12 pages, and have cloned from my index page to try and ensure all pages are the same. I then edited the contents of each page.

Problem is, when I preview, none of the pages have the same alignment, which makes it look unprofessional and disjointed when you move from page to page.

Is there a simple way of ensuring all pages are aligned the same without formatting each individual page?

Grateful for any advice. Many thanks.

louandel 11:43 28 Oct 07

Yes, i suppose way is to create a template of the design for each page. A template has an editable area where you would add the specific data for each page. Not sure if you can create a template with Web builder 4 though as I have never used it.

i find a more flexible way is to use CSS in an external file. this way, when each page is linked to the external CSS file, formatting will be exactly the same.

louandel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…