multiple mp3 files into a single file...how?

_chris_ 14:22 03 May 04

I have a group of mp3's I'd like to put together as a single larger mp3 file, how do I do it. Strange thing is I'm sure I've seen this option on a piece of software that I already own but having never used the option, can't find where it was now I need it.

I have Nero, CDex, Musicmatch and MediaPlayer.

Thanks in advance

DJ-Garry 14:36 03 May 04

If you have Nero, somewhere you will have Nero Wave Editor. Load your first .mp3 into it then select 'edit - insert file' and it will insert the second right after the first file. Keep going with this untill you have your compilation as you want it. You can even clean up the ends of the files while you're there with the editor if needed.

_chris_ 14:48 03 May 04

Thanks for the quick response Gaz, I will try that :)

DJ-Garry 14:51 03 May 04

You're welcome. When you save the file, be careful how it saves it. Work on back-ups of your .mp3's to start with. I have an on-going problem with saving .mp3's in Nero.
See here: click here

Brian-336451 14:55 03 May 04

That'll do it is MP3 Surgeon.

Do a Google search, That'll let you do it too.

_chris_ 15:12 03 May 04

As I said I've come across this option before when recording a cd to my hard drive. It asked did I want to save the tracks as single tracks or one file. Can't seem to find it now though :I

_chris_ 18:08 03 May 04

Problem solved, thans Gaz. Thanks also not THAT brian May for your suggestion.

Now if only I could get my flash player code sorted on my web pages.....

Ciao

DJ-Garry 18:45 03 May 04

_chris_, did u find the option with the software u have or just use our options?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017