Multiple Monitors Help

ryjamieson 13:55 20 Nov 13

I have a Dell 6700 laptop with a NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics card installed and am trying to connect four (4) 24" external monitors using the Dell E-Port Plus Advance Port Replicator docking station. The Monitors are Dell U2413 Flat Panel monitors. Dell indicated prior to purchase that this set-up (along with the additional port cables, HDMI to VGA adapters purchased) that the system would be able to handle 4 monitors. After purchase and attempted set-up, Dell is now indicating that it cannot be done and only 3 will work. Anyone know of an adapter for the docking station that would work? Or even another docking station that will fit the Dell 6700 and allow for four external monitors at one time? Any help would be appreciated.

bumpkin 17:35 20 Nov 13
  bumpkin 17:48 20 Nov 13

I can't sort the link but Ebay item 390651395621 if it is what you require.

ryjamieson 19:54 20 Nov 13

Thanks for those that responded. Unfortunately, this box just takes one picture and duplicates it on all 4 screens. I need the ability for the user to have multiple screens going with different data. This is for users who will be using the AutoCAD software for building plans.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:18 20 Nov 13

You should be able to achieve what you want using the Display Port 1.2 output on your port replicator and monitors. The Display Port 1.2 standard allows for the connection of 4 daisy-chained monitors, each showing a different display.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…