Multiple IP Addresses

harveykids 17:18 06 Apr 04
Locked need of help here.
When I ran a check on my firewall today, it said I had multiple IP addresses and asked me which ines I wanted chacking.
Its idea of multiple was 2...the one was the IP address for my computer, but I can't find anything about the other IP it common to have more than one IP address on your computer, or could it be something more sinister..I have been having a few problems with my pc restarting every time I try and shut down, and a lot of pop ups relating to sex sites in the last 2 weeks that never happened friend said she had a similar thing happened and eventually traced it to someone(in another country) hosting their own website on her computer..any info would be greatly appreciated as I really feel out of my depth here!
Thanks in advance

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:10 06 Apr 04

Download the free version of Adaware from click here and run it...delete ALL that it finds. D/L Regseeker from click here it and delete all it finds (it save the deletion a s a backup just in case) Delete all your temp, temp internet and cookie files from C drive-documents and settings-local settings- user you may need to tick 'show all folders' in folder options located in control panel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…