Multiple copies of emails

Benid 15:47 25 Oct 05

For some time now whenever I receive emails from eBay I get multiple copies. When I logged on earlier this week I noted 18 emails, all from eBay. My complaints to my server (onetel) are brushed aside by saying it is the fault of eBay. Ebay says it's the fault of onetel. Ebay adds some gobbledegook about onetel not getting feedback and as a consequence re-sends the message. Onetel says this is not true. I stress that this only happens with eBay messages, no-one else!
Has anyone any idea who is right and more pertinently, how can the problem be fixed? I have made a temporary fix by blocking all eBay messages. Maybe that's the way it has to be. Thanks for reading this message.

splork 15:56 25 Oct 05

Set up a free email address click here for example, change your ebay settings to direct mail to the new address, if you get the same problems there's your answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…