multiple boot disappear

hadileen 13:06 08 Sep 03

i have win98se on a portable that doesn't have a cd-rom , i connected to another pc via network, and i installed winxp from the cd-rom on a different directory from win98se , after the second boot while installing, the multiple boot option disappear, and i can't log into win98, please help

Tj_El 13:26 08 Sep 03

have a look here to see if the information can help you:

click here

Regards,
Tj_El

joystick junky 16:21 06 Jun 04

to restore your multiboot function, start the computer in winXP, then go to control panel, whilst in control panel go to system. In the system properties window you will see a tab that says advanced, click on that, then under the startup and recovery section you will see a tab that says settings, click on that. You will then see default operating system with a dropdown box alongside.under that you will see edit tab click on that and add a line under the line that says operating systems that reads "C:\=Microsoft Windows 98SE"
The next line should read "multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partion(2)\windows="windows xp"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…