Multiple appointments

wulliec 22:07 08 Jun 04

Hello all,

I am looking for a way for people to send multiple appointments via outlook express to a server , or any thing that would do this for me

I currently have people with various appointments some on the same day and time.

all the emails names woul be similar ie [email protected] and so on , is it also possible to share a outlook express via several users

at my wits end trying to resolve this , any suggestions would be grateful.

thanks in advance
Wullie

sicknote 22:53 08 Jun 04

What are you trying to do ??? Do you want something web based that people can log on to and use as a diary ? or you looking for a web based address book ??
Or have i got the wrong end of the stick ??

VoG II 23:00 08 Jun 04

Outlook will do this, and more.

wulliec 23:07 08 Jun 04

sicknote cheers

I would like to use outlook express calender for various people ussing it for a comms for appointments but they all have their own pc where the info can be downloaded via internet, but it how to master a group and all getting the appointments, i feel web based would be unstable and unsecure, does this clarify things

VoG II 23:14 08 Jun 04

Outlook Express doesn't have a calender - or does it? Please explain.

Steven135 23:19 08 Jun 04

VoG is right all you require would be very easily accomplished through Outlook.

sicknote 23:21 08 Jun 04

How about this then and it's free to try click here once there register a name and password,now you have a calendar you now give everyone that same name and password you registered so they can log on at anytime,from any PC anyway and fill in the details you need to know,does that make sense

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…