Multimedia presentations

Ender 16:34 25 Jun 03

Hi there. Can anyone help me? I need to produce a (seems to me to be a fairly basic) multi media presentation. It is to be a training aid, showing the actions/keystrokes to use a DOS programme. Voice prompts would also need to be present. It would preferably run under something like Media Player or some such. If this is not enough information to go on, please forgive me as while I'm sure it can be done, I know that I've got a large learning curve as I'm starting from the bottom. Any and all advice gratefully received.

Do you have access to Microsoft Office at all? If so, see if you have Powerpoint, which sounds like the perfect solution to your needs.

Animation, voice over and all. Should do the trick.

Check the Downloads section of this site to see if the is a program there that may help.

woodchip 16:46 25 Jun 03

Your above could be a problem, as if you are in DOS then Media Player would not work, Help files are better, second New Dos programs work just as Windows do with a mouse and the Menu. For a presentation this software usually comes with an office suite like MS office or WordPerfect Lotus etc. You may be able to download a stand alone program from the Webb

woodchip 16:49 25 Jun 03

click here for free software to do what you want

Ender 17:54 25 Jun 03

Thanks for the tips, I'll try them all out, and for now will mark this thread as resolved. (feel a bit of an idiot, didn't even consider Power Point etc).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…