Multimedia keyboard change default mail option

Darklighter 21:38 09 Dec 09

Hi,

I have just purchased a new Advent ADE-KBW100 multimedia 18 key keyboard from PC world.

Have tried to load the software on the disk supplied, however this refuses to work on my Advent xp sp3 machine. I plugged the usb keyboard in to me PC and the pc used its multimedia driver from 2001 to run the keyboard. All functions work okay expect when I press the mail button. This tries to to run a corrupt version of AOL 9.0. Instead of the working version that I curently use from a different folder.
I guess that the old version of AOL is in the registry which windows is referring to, somewhere, how do I find correct location and replace with correct new path?
Glad of any assistance to get the default mail location changed.

ArrGee 23:04 09 Dec 09

Eeek, AOL! Firstly, get rid of AOL forever!

However, have you checked the AOL sites for help in upgrading?

If not, the next stage is to get rid of AOL completely using Revo Uninstaller:
click here
And then re-install your new AOL apps.

Use Revo with caution, and ensure that you only delete the registry entries it flags in 'bold'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…