multifunction that is cheap to run

ranj 14:42 19 Jul 08

Hi All

I just found out that my Epson printer which I have had for about 5 years has finally Died on me. Its been giving me issues for months.

I decided that I am going to invest in a multifunction printer and am interested in just colour inkjet printing/scanning but would also like network connectivity either with Wireless or ethernet.

One thing that did my head in with the Epson was it used to drink ink like there was no tommorow. I know now that you can get separate cartridges for each colour and have had experience of these where I work. At work we use HP and Canon and I am really impressed with the canon as they seem to be very good on ink cartridge costs. The HP is also good but have found the costs tend to be more expensive.

I don't want to buy another Epson and would prefer HP or Canon. Can anyone suggest a model that is multifunction, has network connectivity, is cheap to run and uses the separate inks?

Also I have found that sometimes the new printers you can only use original cartridges with, I would prefer if I could buy compatibles because of the price differences. Could I do this with both HP or Canon?

If anyone suggests another brand that would be welcome.

Thanking in advance for any advice anyone can give me

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:48 19 Jul 08

The Canon MX700 is avery, very good printer and if you invest £34 in one of these click here you will never worry about the cost of ink. You can buy them cheaper if you hunt around.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now