multiflexcam

can someone help..
i recently boutght a multiflexcam 3in1....
trouble is i just found out it aint flexible...dropped from a great height and it broke into a thousand pieces... can this be right..
i thought multiflex meant it could be really rally flexible....

padawan 17:30 08 Oct 03

NO! You are completely mis-understood. you must be iliturate. look at the packing and you will see it actually says `multi-plex`. This actually, (and forgive me if i am wrong) means you have aquired yourself a rather large multi-screen cinema. so` there`s nothing for it but to get the beers in and we`ll all be round for a damn good film fest. CHEERS MATE

padawan 17:31 08 Oct 03

NO! You are completely mis-understood. you must be iliturate. look at the packing and you will see it actually says `multi-plex`. This actually, (and forgive me if i am wrong) means you have aquired yourself a rather large multi-screen cinema. so` there`s nothing for it but to get the beers in and we`ll all be round for a damn good film fest. CHEERS MATE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…