//some 3rd party need geo

Multi region DVD

HXP 17:49 12 Jul 05

Hi

I have a Samsung ts-h352a DVD rom which is set to UK region - I have brought some USA DVD's which need a region code change but the drive is limited to 5 changes ( why ?) all DVD's legit etc.

Does anyone know how to make this fdrive region free - I managed to do it on my LITEON 5045 DVD player on my TV just by going into the menu and typing a code. Is there a similar option on the DVD rom ?

thanks

HXP

PS With companies banging on about pirate copies of DVD's it is a bit of a joke if you can't play legit copies.

Completealias 18:17 12 Jul 05

There are apps out there that will make your dvd rom to appear region free but I do not know of any free ones, in answer to your question I think its the powers that be.

Dvd region free seems to be up there on the list you can find it here but it does cost site is click here you can have a free trial of it thou

Fingees 18:26 12 Jul 05

As a matter of interest the seperate regions came about to protect copyright in those areas.
For instance most films were released in USA, long before some even appeared on our cinema screens.
Now, however stores are awash with various multi region players.

De Marcus 18:28 12 Jul 05

Type dvd43 into google

User-312386 18:32 12 Jul 05

Any dvd for you click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…