Multi-program launch

zumlif2 15:41 17 Nov 03

I launch a no. of programs in one go when I connect to the Internet, e.g. firewall, cookieburner, etc. as well as the dial-up connection. I don't need these normally. This is a DOS based program using a Switch, lines being:-
START/M "C:\program 1.exe"
START?M "C:\program 2.exe"
The dial-up conection line is:-
START\M "C:\Windows\Desktop\Myconn~1.lnk"
I have also a program for Windows based on VBS, a line being:-
WshShell.Run ("C:\Program1"). This works except for the dial-up connection. C:\Windows\Desktop\Myconnection won't work. I think this is because Myconnection in dial-up connection is not a file as such. I read this somewhere a long time ago. Does anyone know the answer?

Jester2K II 15:47 17 Nov 03

Try Multi-Program Launcher click here

zumlif2 14:28 18 Nov 03

Thank you Jester2k. I have downloaded and run the program but it seems to suffer from the same problem. If I enter C:\My Computer\Desktop\Dialup Networking\My Connection I get "Error 53, file not found." Trying to call up the shortcut on my desktop fails. Only the DOS method works. If upgrade to XP I think I would have problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…