Multi Logon Internet probs XP pro

toneye 05:22 03 Jul 03

i have xp po and when i(administrator) am on the net-no probs but if my wife aand daughter try to logon in there names(each having full administrator rights on there logon's)it connects and surfs no prob but google will not search, msn wont let them into their inboxes(allows them to logon but when you click 'inbox'...nada...same with google...press search...nada...yahoo search doesnt work either....we all use same,modem,username(dialup)..have been through everysetting i can think of to noavail-have deleted their a/cs and opened new ones...nothing...even reinstalled the os..to no avail,....HELP!also i cant seem to fine the "security" tabs on my file/folders...just not there...my bro has them on hisxp pro(the same software...shhhh!!)...any ideas,hints..christ anything at all will be appreciated...you can reach me at [email protected].....thanx in advance

AndySD 10:17 03 Jul 03

Security click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…