multi language pc?

tarkus 23:13 03 Apr 05

hope someone might be able to help, have built in exess of 25 systems over the last 4 years for family and friends with no real problems that i haven't been able to sort out but am a bit stumped with the latest one i've been commisioned to build so here we go, PC will be used in Spain as a mediacenter (see equipment list) by my father (english) and stepmom (German) they would like the pc set up so that if my father logs in the pc comes up in English and if my stepmum logs in its comes up in German (yes she can speak fluent english but finds it easier to work in German)how do you sugest i start should i set it up as a dual boot system with 1 x English version of Win XP and 1 X German version or is there a better way, also would require that all the programs installed do the same, cost is not a problem but don't really want to buy 2 copies of everything if i can help it. the pc will be top of the range using the following components Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe M/B + AMD Athlon 64FX 4000 CPU, Asus 6800 PCI-X 256mb Graphics,4 x gig Crucial Balisticx DDR400 memory 2 x 74 gig Western Digital raptor hard drives (10000rpm), 4 x 250 gig maxtor 10 hard drives set as raid (video editing) Dual Layer DVD R/RW + separate DVD Rom drive, M Audio 2496 Sound Card, 600 watt Enermax power supply and Thermaltake shark case graphics card will suply signal to 1 x 19 Sony TFT and a 42" Fujitsu Plasma Screen (for movies) sound card will link to a Krell THX amp set up (1 x Preamp & 6 x 300 watt mono blocks) which will then feed to Martin Logan Speakers as you can see th pc is going to be used with some very expensive equipment and need to get it right 1st time any help welcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…