Multi format video clips reader - Freebee?

Will 12:34 16 Mar 05

Anybody know the best multi format video clip reader freebe that I could down load? I had one before I changed my hard disk and can't remember what it was called

pj123 12:39 16 Mar 05

JetAudio 6 is good. Plays anything.

click here

Scroll down to bottom of page and select Basic Download.

Will 14:04 16 Mar 05

thanks for that tip but I am looking for something that will play all the diferant video formats and JetAudio seems to be just for audio files, any body else any top tips.

gobi 14:12 16 Mar 05

Media Player Classic? Download the right codec and I think it would be able to play it all. What sort of video format are you playing?

pj123 14:22 16 Mar 05

Will, I use JetAudio and it plays anything you can throw at it, not just audio. I use it for playing DVDs, Films, Audio CDs and even watching the news on the BBC website.

For example if you double click on an avi file it will automatically open and play. It does need to be set up to play Real Player (ra, ram) files but that is easy to do. Once it is installed, open it and go to Preferences, File Type Association, click on Check All and then Update and OK. It should now play anything (audio or video).

TomJerry 14:25 16 Mar 05

you just need to get correct codec which can be downloaded free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…