Multi-Colored screen Problem Please help!

Backa 20:58 02 Jul 14
Answered

When windows is loading the colors are normal but on the login screen and desktop the colors are multicolored like those paintings that are negative. I recently used a FXAA Tool thing for my game so i could add bloom effect etc... For Omsi bus simulator, it wouldn't activate in game so i started pressing shift+control+f11 and f12 and my screen went multicolored so i immediately turned of my Pc and restarted it to see that the problem was ongoing even a the login screen, My conclusion is that it is a virus or trojan because when loading windows it's fine.

Woolwell 21:46 02 Jul 14

I would start by removing the tool that seems to have created the problem. Either uninstall it or system restore to before it was installed and see if the colour problem is sorted.

Backa 21:58 02 Jul 14

Ill try it.

Ive launched in safe mode and its working so im doing a virus scan now.

Woolwell 22:10 02 Jul 14

In safe mode not all of the drivers are loaded. I suspect that it is not a virus but that your graphics drivers have been changed by the tool that you used.

Backa 22:20 02 Jul 14

Ok i tempted to just format everything but i might install drivers again. Do you want to see the pictures i took ill upload them to google if u want

Woolwell 22:32 02 Jul 14

Have you tried system restore before you installed the tool?

Backa 22:36 02 Jul 14
Answer

No because there's no restore point and i can't install The amd Apu a10 7850k Drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos