msvcp100.dll is missing on a clean install

sreuk72 12:56 13 Sep 14

ok as the title says i am getting that error message, brand new hard drive and clean install windows7 home prem x64, all i have done is installed updated put avg on and installed defiance online game, the error come up everytime i try and launch defiance, i have uninstalled studio c++ and re downloaded ive updates and checked dx and every other solotuin in google and nothing is working ?????????

AnthonyGeorge 09:24 16 Sep 14

Hey, Msvcp100.dll is a dynamic link library associated with Microsoft Visual C++. The module is required to run programs developed with Visual C++. Some games or applications may need the file in the game/application installation folder. When you encounter Msvcp100.dll missing error, try installing the VC++ redistributable packages to fix the error. For Windows 7 64 bit: download 64Bit: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…