//some 3rd party need geo

MSOE.DLL

kevc 22:11 29 Jan 03

I have recently loaded xp on one of my drives with windows me on the other. Windows me was on the drive c first so i put xp on the d drive because it was a larger drive. Therefore there was no need to save any of the info that i needed to transfer onto xp because this was all intact on c. When xp was installed i then went back to windows me to transfer outlook express files to xp hoping that inside this folder was all my emails. There was none. So i transfered it back to its original place then tried to access outlook express and it came up with " OUTLOOK EXPRESS COULD NOT BE LOADED BECAUSE MSOE.DLL COULD NOT BE FOUND " Could anybody tell me how to reinstate this file into windows me system. I've tried system restore and there are no restore points this year and it wont go back to 2002.......HELP.

User-312386 22:21 29 Jan 03

click here for your .dll file and put it in C:\programmefiles\outlook express

madboy33

AndySD 22:22 29 Jan 03

Its in the mailnews.cab on the XP cd.

Try Putting the XP cd in the Drive and close the window that opens.Now go Start then All Programs then Accessories choose Command Prompt. Type in

sfc /scannow

and hit enter. This should replace it.

If not post back.

rsturbo 00:22 30 Jan 03

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…