msninfo.exe trojan

stourry 10:23 04 Nov 03

how do i get rid of this got cw shredder it says trojan gone but problems still the same also browser has been hijacked when i re-set fine till i re-boot sytem any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance ray

The Lights Are On 10:41 04 Nov 03

Try running click here as I can't find the Trojan you have. This is one of the best Trojan detectors there is. It has a free 30 day evaluation.

johnnyrocker 10:42 04 Nov 03

if you are using xp or me you need to disable system restore while cleansing, have you got adaware and spybot available from click here on board?

johnny.

choffe 10:49 04 Nov 03

yep, any system restore programs will hold a copy of the virus, so dissable them. also, remember that you may have a copy in any antivirus softwares quarantine. or even in the recycle bin

wizkidwall_03 11:28 04 Nov 03

i reccomend avg free edition available at grisoft.com this is the best free anti-virus program out use ad-aware instead of spybot to many problems are assosiated with it

stourry 13:40 04 Nov 03

thanks everyone i have instaled cleaner and it detected trojan i should have said at begining i have win98se i have avg anti-virus and sygate firewall i did use zone alarm but had problems with my broadband with it
agian i cant say enough about all you guys who help us who are not so good at thsi tech stuff
thanks ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…