MSN search engine

March Wind 01:07 AM 30 Jun 12

I did have, I think, Google as a web browser In Internet Explorer (7?) and used MSN as my home page. Does this make sense? I hope you understand because I do not. I have since changed it and some setting in Cclean. I now have MSN browser I would like to go back to the way it was. I don't think many people use MSN as a browser, also I have lost all my top lines with my favourites tools help File Edit etc and the beat goes on. any help please before I turn in for the night? I will be able to sleep if I know I have got everything back the way it was.

birdface 08:44 AM 30 Jun 12

Right click the Toolbar and make sure Menu is ticked that should restore favourites etc.

In the search bar there should be a little arrow you click on that and make Google your main search engine.

If you go into Tools Internet options,general and remove the Home page that is in the box and put this one in instead.http://uk.msn.com/ then click on Apply Ok

March Wind 11:47 AM 30 Jun 12

Thank you

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites