MSN repair message

Rhuddlan 19:23 05 Jul 04

When logging into msn explorer a message appears saying that msn messenger service needs reparing because it hasn't been installed properly, it has but I decided to let it repair it anyway, but then just before the repair process starts, another message appears saying that the update could no start because the internet might of been disconnected, which is hasn't, or i'm not an admin user, but i am. It gives me an address to visit to repair, but when I visit it, I can't see an option to repair.

Rhuddlan 20:40 05 Jul 04

Have now reinstalled msn explorer and msn messenger but the same message appears. I can't see how it needs repairing, as it installed properly yesterday, any ideas? Regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 00:06 06 Jul 04

Now the audio isn't working with msn messenger, when I press audio, it attempts to connect but then it says the connection has ended and doesn't give me a reason for it ending, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 22:54 06 Jul 04

Still the same thing is happening, anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…