MSN Network trouble need compatible messenger

BEN MARSHALL 17:14 09 May 05

Hi, i have a Wifi network without a router i posted a comment to see if anyone can help but i still cant fix it i was wondering if there is another free instant messenger with allows you to speak 2 people on MSN and they can still add you! I tried Yahoo, Windows, and ICQ messenger they can all connect fine but are not compatible with MSN please help i need to IM people
Thanks Ben.

Cuddles 09:16 10 May 05

Try Trillian, it is compattable with all messengers, i have used it for ages with no problems.click here

BEN MARSHALL 09:45 10 May 05

Thanks i have but it wont show my contact list or as they are online prob because i not been on in my room yet on msn coz wont let me sign in any other solutions Ben

BEN MARSHALL 18:48 22 May 05

I found the ansew because i am conected to the internet i can use MSN Online Messenger click here Ps. you will need to disable or ad the site to your popup blockers allow list!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…