MSN Money - uninstall

Fred278 17:01 14 Oct 03

Oh help. Trying to use MSN money (not sure why now!!!), got in a right mess and decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Bad mistake! Can't seem to find the file to reinstall on my CD Rom supplied by e-machines. PLEASE can anyone help?

Proxy Worm 18:03 14 Oct 03

it should be on there, unless they gave u a cd/rw which is unlikeley, what else does the disc contain?

it sould not disapear so this is strange!!!

Wes Tam ;-) 18:20 14 Oct 03

Did you get Works Suite with your PC?

If so, it should be on one of those CDs.

Fred278 18:44 14 Oct 03

When I put the CD in it offers me only 2 options - to reboot from the CD or reinstall windows XP. I tried doing a search on the CDs (there are 2) for msmoney.exe but it comes back with nothing.

Fred278 08:27 16 Oct 03

This just goes from bad to worse. the software was pre-installed on my computer when i bought it, which I'm told makes a difference to the Cd provided. I can find the files except for the .msi file (they are on the C drive). Everytime I try and do anything on the computer the Windows Installer tries to install money over and over again and I can't cancel it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…