MSN Messgr. 7.5 - looking to add 2nd email address

dm77 12:52 07 Sep 07

I have MSN Messenger 7.5 on my PC.
I want my girlfriend to be able to use MSN 7.5 on my PC too.
At the sign-in window,I have added her email add.
Then I get an Error message - as I cannot put a password in - this is because I do not know what my own password is (it only shows it for me when I sign in as asterisks)
I have emailed MSN but they have yet to reply.
so,
If I want her to use MSN on my PC (with her sign-in & her name) is this the right way to do it,
&
Do I need to wait for MSN to reply - to sort out my own passowrd - & then apply it to her sign-in?

Any advice would be appreciated
Thank you.

dm77 16:06 07 Sep 07

Thank you to Beta for your advice.

I tried as suggested - clicked the Start button on bottom Left corner, then the RUN option shown. I typed in as suggested but nothing.

I can confirm that MSN have now replied, & I have now Reset my own password - this lets me access MSN 7.5 as normal.

I've followed the Help advice given on the Help option on the initial 7.5 Sign-in window, but it does NOT work -
I add my girlfriends email address, then my own password (as that is the only one I have)
The Error Message shows - the sign-in name does NOT exist, or, the password is incorrect.

Advice from anyone would be welcome
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…