msn messenger & yahoo messenger

graham11 16:30 07 Feb 07

is there a tool or program i could use to find out how many msn or yahoo addresses that are being used from my household if u catch my drift !! thanks in advance graham11

TomG 20:08 10 Feb 07

I don't think there is a tool, I don't think there is a limit either to how many msn/yahoo accounts a person has - but I think you can only log into one, of each type, at a time.

Z1100 00:52 13 Feb 07

from one PC at the same time if you use Yazak or YTunnel.

Also, from a 'Parental Lock POV', if Yazak is used then you can still visit the 'User Created Rooms' in other countries. Thus, the user is exposed to all the problems of identity masking, stealing, grooming and as much spam as your PC can handle as well as other threats that are prolific in IRC rooms.

I do not believe you can detect users other than placing a monitor on out bound ports to log network traffic flow. Even then telling which program sent out the traffic would be difficult.

Hanx!
K.

Z1100 00:55 13 Feb 07

C:\program files\yahoo\messenger\profiles

That dir will at least tell you the user names currently or previously used on that PC.

Hanx!
K.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…