MSN Messenger timeout with new Yahoo browser

click here

Since I installed the new version of the BT Yahoo browser, MSN messenger will no longer sign in automatically when I conect to broadband. If I do this manually straight afterwards it connects fine. It looks as if it may be timing out.

Does anybody know of a registry hack that will change the default logon attempt time? I'm hoping that by increasing this the problem will go away.

Morpheus© 12:11 07 Oct 03

is this any help. it is from was in a reply they sent me...

"With regards to it rendering your Yahoo! accounts useless, BT Yahoo! and Yahoo! share the same services and system. The only difference they have other than cosmetic changes and the fact that you get access to certain BT Yahoo! Premium services are the usernames - the Yahoo! usernames consist of a nickname and the BT Yahoo! usernames consist of an email address. To this end, when you log into the Yahoo! website whilst logged into the BT Yahoo! Browser, you'll find that the Browser keeps changing your username back to the BT Yahoo! username."

Thanks for that.

Not sure if it actually applies in this case, but I should be speaking to Yahoo tonight so I'll ask them.

If anybody else does know of a way of fixing this via the registry then I would still appreciate it. My system is running XP Home by the way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…