MSN Messenger Puzzle

Bagsey 18:14 20 Mar 04

I have tried to set up Msn Messenger on my wifes laptop which is networked to my desktop and using broadband. Laptop on ME, desktop on XP home.
Now it has set up using my details, name etc, How can I change the setup so that we can both go on to Messenger at the same time. At the moment if I go on her connection is closed. and Vice Versa. I want to create a new account for her machine. How can I do this please.

Bagsey 19:10 20 Mar 04

-Beb- 19:18 20 Mar 04

An easy option is to install xp on your wife's machine. Personally, and I think many people will agree, windows 98 and ME werent really designed with home networks in mind, and ME has to be the most buggy windows ever

obbit 19:21 20 Mar 04

take a look here. click here plenty of extras.

Bagsey 19:42 20 Mar 04

Bagsey 19:44 20 Mar 04

Thanks for that link but it does not answer my problem of how to create a new account for her in her name so that we can both be on line at the same time.

powerless 19:51 20 Mar 04

You can only login to an msn account one time.

If you both want to use it at the sametime you'll need to setup another account!

You can this from the msn app itself.

Bagsey 19:53 20 Mar 04

Thanks but how is this done. Words of one syllabul please.

obbit 20:24 20 Mar 04

you can have more then one msn account open on the same pc let alone two pc's on a network.

if you scroll down the page click here you will find a download to enable you to do it.

obbit 20:26 20 Mar 04

sorry maybe it is not what you need.

powerless 20:29 20 Mar 04

Just click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…