msn messenger problems

lazanda 11:29 12 Dec 05

I downloaded msn messenger 7.5 now all I get when I am connected to the internet is ‘Page cannot be displayed’ and the white page.
I did a system restore which then got rid of msn 7.5 and my connection was fine again.
Downloaded msn 7.5 (thinking I may have cleared the problem) and bang! ‘Page cannot be displayed’ again.
Any idea what this is ? I have checked all the properties in internet options and they look ok.

Thanks

Bagsey 15:08 12 Dec 05

I made the same mistake as you and downloaded 7.5 and I keep being logged out because I am connected on another machine. This is not so as I only run one computer. I suppose we will need to wait until some wizard at MsN fixes the bug.Will now do sys restore and go back to my old maxim " If it aint broke dont fix it". I cant find any reason for the bug. so will wait.

lazanda 16:16 12 Dec 05

I have done the same. Guess the old one will have to do for now. Thanks for info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…