MSN Messenger Problem

Eveready Bunny 12:30 19 Nov 03

I'm connected to the interent via broadband in my shared via a router with four others. Previously when i started my pc and logged onto windows messenger automatically logged me in. Now it says that i'm logged on somewhere else, which i;m not, and i have to log in myself. I think the problem started when i installed Norton intenet security. I gave msn messenger full permission so i don't understand why norton would be a problem. Any way i can get it to log in automatically again.

Any help would be great thanks, Max

huzzar 12:45 19 Nov 03

Your problem is with Windows Messenger which is part of WinXP. You need to get rid of Windows Messenger by removing from your PC or at least disabelling it. Thee are other threads on this suject if you care to look in the Search facility.

the lone cloner 20:16 19 Nov 03

visit click here useful info on messenger there.

keenan 20:21 19 Nov 03

disable 'Windows messenger' click here

Cretin07 21:27 19 Nov 03

huh... nah just go to msconfig by run>msconfig>startup and untick (along the lines of) msmgs.exe all of them btw. Then windows messenger wont load up so you then load up msn 6 i take is what you got and should work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…