msn messenger not running

Joe McG 17:31 20 Nov 03

every time i click on msn, it is telling me that my username or password is wrong.(even though i have been using it over a year now)

It will not allow me to connect to any of the messenger sites, to enable me to change my username or password.

Any hints or ideas would be much appreciated.

Joe McG 17:43 20 Nov 03

Cretin07 11:28 21 Nov 03

A_World_Maker 12:25 21 Nov 03

try reinstalling it? click here

A_World_Maker 12:33 21 Nov 03

The main problem isn't always with msn, but with Netpassport. Btw, you dont need to log onto a website to change the username and password, start MSN and click 'Tools, Options, General and deslect 'automatcially run messenger when I log onto Windows, and, Allow automatic sign in when I connect to the internet'... shotdown and reboot, this time when you click onto the msn icon, it will give you the option to log in... and should (assuming msn isnt corrupted) allow you to input your username and password, you can select 'always remember my loggon' at that time.

If this doesnt work, use IE and go to click here and loggin there.

Hope that works for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…