MSN Messenger Multiple Sign In

Insomnia79 15:31 09 Dec 04

Hi all,

CAn any one tell me how i can rid other peoples sign in names from teh drop down list that appears when I sign into Messenger 6.2? Its a bit annoying haveing to select my name from the family listing.

Many thanks

P

Insomnia79 15:59 09 Dec 04

http:// ask-leo.com /how_do_i_delete_accounts_from_the_net_passport_login_dropdown.html

Remove the spaces to see how its done. :D

Thanks to me for helping. lol

Insomnia79 16:00 09 Dec 04

In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, click on your login account, and then on the left click on Manage my network passwords. You should now be presented with a list of accounts, some of which are the accounts listed in the .NET login. And a Remove button.

Thats what the web site says. Saves you flaffing around now :D

Insomnia79 16:00 09 Dec 04

In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, click on your login account, and then on the left click on Manage my network passwords. You should now be presented with a list of accounts, some of which are the accounts listed in the .NET login. And a Remove button.

Thats what the web site says. Saves you flaffing around now :D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…