MSN Messenger display picture

Rhuddlan 19:31 09 Aug 04

While talking to my online contacts via msn messenger, my display picture seems to be much smaller than their's and the same goes for my online contacts, as their pic is smaller than mine. I know that this isn't a major big problem, but just wonderned why this was. I have only noticed it over the past few days, msn messenger has been reinstalled and everything is correct in the options menu, so I can't see what it can be, as it is sometimes diffucult seeing the picture, anyone have any ideas???

Me - Version 1.2 RC3 20:17 09 Aug 04

thats the way it is! microsoft realised that most people dont want to look at their own display picture so they made it smaller so you can tell what it is but it doesnt take room up.

nothing is wrong thats just how MSN works!

david4637 14:35 10 Aug 04

1. Do you use MSN Messenger on Dial Up. If so whats the audio like?

2. Do you speak to friends on line who use Windows Messenger. Is there a compatibility problem using two different systems?

Thanks David

Baslla321 15:30 10 Aug 04

that's how it is !!!!!

Bagsey 15:44 10 Aug 04

I use audio on MSN Messenger to contact my son in Oman and I find it OK most of the time. Occasionally I get the feeling that I should be saying over to you when I finish talking.But there is a time lag on ordinary phone as well. I am on BB but he is on Dial up. I have also used a webcam which also is ok most of the time so long as the moving picture isn't moving to quickly. There can be picture breakup if the subject moves too much.We are both on MSN but I do contact people who use windows messenger without any problems so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…