MSN Messenger - Chat Logs Emailed To Me

ktheed1 12:21 01 May 04

Hi There,

I need a program that will log msn chat conversations and then email them to my hotmail address, and that is free with no pop-ups etc

if anyone knows of a program that does that then please leave a message here thanks

p.s the email feature is a must

ktheed1 16:32 01 May 04

refresh

Sir Radfordin 17:34 01 May 04

Latest versions of MSN Messenger will log on its own so no need for that bit.

Why can't you just then send that file to the email account you want?

Forgive me for being suspicious but having something that sends a chat log to you automatically suggests you aren't able to access the computer in question and wish to get hold of someone elses files.

ktheed1 17:38 01 May 04

and shes messed me about in the past talking to certain people on the net and she promised me she wouldnt but i need to build the trust up again and make sure she isnt,

Chronos 17:43 01 May 04

in that case it is doomed to failure, trust is everything...it is not fair on her.....

Taw® 20:36 01 May 04

Sorry for commenting but surely trust is a two way process? What trust will she have if she finds out youve been spying on her. I think a forum on relationships may be better suited to your needs. Before the moralists begin to interject I think I'm only advising to be helpful in directing him to other options not judging!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…