msn messenger? a bit of help please

Ronald226 16:37 29 Jul 04

Whenever, I connect to the net, as usual and requested msn signs in automatically, however recently it has signed in then came up with a message along the lines of, " your are signed in to this account on another computer" and procedes in signing me back out, then emmerges with the message if you would like to sign into msn messenger again click here, and finally I'm back in. Finally bringing up the message, you have been singed out of the .net account.

I have updated norton and done a scan for viruses trojans etc, and also downloaded ad aware and deleted anything found.

So could anyone suggest how to put this right?

Also I used to be able to sing into msn by clicking the sign in button when it loaded up when first loading up the computer, by bringing up the window to connect to broadband, however this does no longer work either.

Thanks.

Teaboy 17:20 29 Jul 04

I have the same problem. I think it may be to do with windows messenger. I note that when I start up my computer windows messenger opens with the start-up, whereas MSN messenger does not. If I close windows messenger,then open MSN messenger, I do not get the message. I could be wrong.

Dorsai 18:12 29 Jul 04

I get exactly the same, even though i make sure to sign out of msn messenger before i go away. A friend does not have this problem.

do you also have problems starting up/shutting down your PC with a BB modem plugged in? I ask, as the two problems happened at the same time for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…