MSN Messenger Address Book Help

I want to completely delete my address book in Messenger and start again adding only the people I want to. How do i do this please? I know you can delete contacts and block them individually but how do I get rid of them all completely in one go? Thanks.

MILLSY4606 19:31 09 Jan 06

i had same problem, i had to individually highlight them and delete as required

I have had this messenger for sometime and accrued contacts from various chat rooms etc. and it now says I have to delete contacts before I can add others. Problem is I delete them and block them but it will still not allow me to add anyone.

Still need help with this!

^

johnnyrocker 18:49 25 Jan 06

version? and have you tried the help files, it may also be corrupt try uninstall and reinstall

johnny

johnnyrocker 18:49 25 Jan 06

version? and have you tried the help files, it may also be corrupt try uninstall and reinstall

johnny

johnnyrocker 18:50 25 Jan 06

johnny

Version 7.5 and reinstalling does not help as it keeps all details as it is an account.

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…