msn messenger 7.5 help please

dazzlet2004 22:35 03 Jan 06

hi i am using windows xp pro as my o/s and i use msn messenger version 7.5 very often and everything was ok until yesturday for som reason when i am signed in to it it shows to my contacts that i am offline even though my status is set to online. i know i am signed in and i can see the other contacts in my list that are online and i can start a conversation with them and they sometimes can reply to me even though at their end it says i am offline please could somebody help me because it is drving me insane i dont know what else to do at all

thanks daz

VoG II 22:38 03 Jan 06

Uninstall from Start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, then re-install.

dazzlet2004 22:44 03 Jan 06

i will try it thanks what do u think could have caused it

dazzlet2004 22:48 03 Jan 06

i have tried this to no avail it still does the same thing when it is reinstalled please any other ideas

007al 22:52 03 Jan 06

VoG (i think)posted this earlier for someone click here

dazzlet2004 23:02 03 Jan 06

that didnt solve it either mate any more

007al 23:15 03 Jan 06

To be honest,ive had trouble myself with the latest MSN.I cant get to my emails by clicking on them,i have to open up a seperate page.Im not the only one.Also,there are a few people i know who cant get their cam to work.We`ve all tried different things and none of us have corrected any of our problems.Try click here and see if the last version is better

dazzlet2004 23:16 03 Jan 06

i had the older version b4 and it did the same and it does it on the new one too any other ideas please

DieSse 00:59 04 Jan 06

Same problem solved here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…