MSN Messenger 7.5

Hangus 01:30 02 Dec 06

My MSN Messenger 7.5 has suddenly stopped working when I try to sign in. I get an error message 81000306. I have tried the trouble shooter but it does not help. I think it is something to do with the connection to the internet. i am on broadband. it seems to be looking to connect via a connection which is not there. Can anyone help me resolve this please?

Technotiger 01:42 02 Dec 06

Hi, I had problems with MSN Messenger - I now only use Skype, much better and more reliable.

rdave13 01:43 02 Dec 06

Don't know if it will help but have you tried upgrading to live messenger click here .

Hangus 10:04 02 Dec 06

Problem mysteriously gone away as mysteriously as it appeared in the first place! I did a bit of house keeping scanning for virus, disk defrag, etc. and a few PUP's were detected but nothing else. I dealt with them appropriately and now everything is ok again. i don't think the PUP's would affect anything but you never know I suppose. thanks to those who responded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…