MSN Messenger 6.1

mik61ish 21:52 22 Mar 04

Has anyone configured the audio in messenger, is it any good & are you going into the duplex sound card thing if so how do you know if your soundcard is a duplex etc?

AL D. 09:26 23 Mar 04

Audio is a problem with msn,some report issues and others have none, i found that if you wish audio/video messaging Eyeball will allow you to do tis and its both compatible with msn and its free click here

Audeal 10:21 23 Mar 04

Hi mik61ish: I have had the same problem with Messenger when trying to connect to my brother in Australia, so we used Yahoo Messenger.

BUT. I found a patch which it claims to fix this problem. I can't remember where I got it from but I saved acopy of it and stored it and if you want a copy then e-mail me with your details and I will send a copy to you.

I did not install it, so I do not know if it works. As I said I used Yahoo to chat to my brother.

If anybody else wants a copy then e-mail me and I will send a copy to you.

keith-236785 14:14 23 Mar 04

i couldnt get audio to work in MSN, so i use netmeeting instead.

on my pc it is in c:/program files, but i cant remember if it is part of windows or office.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…