msn messenger

loser7 22:10 20 Nov 06

Can anybody tell me is it possible to edit an msn messenger conversation to send in an email and if so is this hard to do.

birdface 22:19 20 Nov 06

Long time ago since i have been on messenger,But I am sure if you had save messages clicked,They were all logged on your computer,The only thing is I cant remember where they were stored, I used to delete them every so often, I am sure if you find out where, You can open the log that you want, And should be able to transfer it elsewhere,

birdface 22:44 20 Nov 06

I think it is , MSN Messenger, Click Tools, Options, Messages, Look down near the bottom, It should say, Automatically keep History of my conversation, If that is ticked, Just underneath it will tell you what folder it is saved in,Just look up the one you want, I Am Taking this from Windows Messenger, I am sure MSN Messenger was just the same,

reece1705 13:21 26 Nov 06

Have a look in the 'My Received Files' folder in the 'My Documents' folder. There should be another folder in there with your msn name followed by some numbers. The message logs should be in there. Not sure if that will work for you but that is where my logs are saved.

rodriguez 16:40 26 Nov 06

You can also save the conversation in RTF format just before you close the conversation window. Just go to File, Save as.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now