MSN Messenger

NarcosisBoy 17:45 07 May 06

I am having problems with MSN messenger which I use a fair bit to stay in contact with my brother in the US. For some reason I can't seem to log on - my girlfriend can log on easily on my PC but when I go to log onto my account mostly I get a message saying "We are unable to sign you into MSN Messenger at this time please try again later" but I can sign in to my brothers and girls accounts etc so any ideas folks on why not my own account? All the accounts are hotmail also FYI

Cheers for the help

mentalguy66 20:06 07 May 06

I had the same problem the other day, in which I could only sign into one of my email accounts. You don't say which MSN Messenger version you are using, reply to this thread with the version. (Example: MSN Messenger 7.5)

NarcosisBoy 21:46 07 May 06

Yes mate it is the most recent version - 7.5. I have been having these problems this last 2weeks in total. I find if I sign into my girls account and then logout I am able to sign into my own then usually. Makes no sense!

mentalguy66 18:31 20 May 06

does your hotmail still work? send me an email and i will tell you how to fix the problem (i think...) what is ur 'puter's specs? u know, cpu, ram etc. send me an email with that info and because i seem to be a regular customer with tech support, then i'll push them for an answer. works every time!!

SANTOS7 18:34 20 May 06

click here
this may help, gave link to another member couple of days ago, seemed to do the trick.........

anskyber 18:47 20 May 06

It seems to me that Messenger is all over the place at the moment. Having said that I have found it to be stable up until the last 3-4 weeks.

I am now using Skype as my prefered method of coms since it appears very stable and is much quicker and slicker for me at the moment. I am using the beta version with video. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…